Friday, July 8, 2011

I’m Toni Spilsbury, The Organized Cook™, helping busy moms take “back” the family dinner while saving valuable time and money. What Julia Childs did mid-Century by bringing fabulous French cooking to the housewife, The Organized Cook™, will bring efficiency and organization to the modern-day busy mom. My way of cooking is unique from anything on the market today and answers the question, “what’s for dinner tonight?”, with the question, “what’s for dinner this week?”. My signature recipes create healthy, delicious meals using my unique algorithm that plans and organizes family dinners to reduce waste while saving time at the grocery store and in the kitchen. The Weekly Meal Plans include menus, grocery shopping lists, cooking instructions with time and money saving techniques. My book, The rganized Cook, is due out September 1st. Check out my YouTube Channel at YouTube.com/OrganizedCook for cooking demonstrations and helpful tips for saving time and money while making dinner.



Toni Spilsbury
Menu Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment